1. Improve the process of new products;
2. Collection, sorting and follow-up of information related to chemical products;
3. Material preparation, resource management and external procurement during the execution of the chemical project;
4. Proficiency in project process management, and the ability to promote project execution in complex situations;
5. Assist sales and provide technical support before and after sales.
1. Bachelor degree or above, major in chemical technology, polymer materials, chemical analysis and inspection, chemical materials, etc.;
2. Familiar with the operation of chemical equipment, good knowledge of chemical equipment, basic raw materials, gases, etc.;
3. Experience in the construction of original chemical equipment is preferred;
4. Experience in chemical production or technical management is preferred.